Passionate About Social Media, Blogging, Brand
Social Media Management
Wish you had more time to manage your social media? Can’t afford a full-time employee to manage followers, create more visibility and monitor your business reputation and brand.
Let Knexis team of social media experts focus on managing your social media accounts, with quality content to grow your audience, reputation and brand on a consistent basis!
The field has developed too much, and become too integral to business success, for amateurs to just “wing it.” Strong social media management can be vital to your company’s success, and has become specialized enough that it’s very difficult for somebody who isn’t an expert to be strong.
Social media management requires solid understanding of a variety of concepts:
- The culture, trends and mores of the industry your business is a part of
- How to build a message in line with brand identity
- Core audience and core customer identification
- SEO strategy
- Handling brand reputation crises
Knexis can manage your Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, VK and Twitter accounts. We can help you build, restore, or protect your online reputation. Our discreet, reliable online reputation management utilizes Knexis unique approach and software that monitors ratings, reviews and social sites for user comments.
If you “Googled” your company or name right now, what would you see? According to an AOL study, 90% of Google searchers never make it past page one for a given search.
Whether you’re a mature small business or large organization, we can help you build, restore, or protect your online reputation. We offer discreet, reliable online reputation management by utilizing our unique approach and software that monitors ratings, reviews and social sites for user comments. We focus on creating and promoting positive listings that push down unwanted results and replace them with items that better reflect your business or organization.
We can help
- Perform online audits and discovery
- Strategy and planning to combat and improve online presence
- Monitor reviews across listings – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- Alert/ address comments made to your businesses social platforms
- Deliver up to 10 responses per month across all platforms
- Identify reviews and reputation management opportunities
- Social media consultation and education
- Blog integration with applicable social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter)
What Social Media tasks are you handling right now that you could easily have us handle for you?